Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hype x 9

Sometimes you just need to have a small photoshoot in your bedroom by yourself. 

I received a body chain that I am obsessed with from M.Marie. It comes in silver and gold but I chose silver because that is my everyday choice. I usually wear gold when I want to dress it up a bit! M.Marie is a boutique that is located in Winter Haven. I believe they have two locations now. I love the boutique, everything they carry I want to own in my closet! So if you are ever in Winter Haven or Winter Park, don't forget to stop by M.Marie and tell them I sent you. 

Someone also asked if the 'Hype' shirt was a Dankt creation and unfortunately, it is not. I bought the crop top and the cute shorts both from Love Culture. 

Who else is obsessed with body chains? And how do you guys wear it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment