Tuesday, October 25, 2016

IT ME


It's almost been 2 full years and I am finally back! (I updated my About Me as well, in case you guys were wondering where I have been) I am now in Tampa, Florida and I surprisingly don't hate it as much as I used to. Maybe I am finally getting into adulthood and accepting the fact that I need to settle down somewhere and get my life together. I don't even know where to begin to catch you guys up (insert eye rolling emoji). 

So here's the deal - I've been told numerous times that I should write a book about my life because of all the ridiculous yet cool things that occur in my life on a daily basis. Some of you may have been following me for a while now and some of you probably still have no idea who I am. I think the easiest way for me to get right into things and let you guys in on my life is if I ask you guys to straight up ask me about anything - any one, any occasion, any place, just ANYTHING and I will do my best to answer all of it and honestly. Deal? Deal. So leave a comment here, tweet me, message me on tumblr, message me on Facebook, slide into my DM's on Insta, e-mail me. I will collect all of the questions and answer them on this blog as I receive them.  


Side Note: Above photo was taken at Fly International by @yesishootmodels || Go check out his insta - dope photos and dope models || Jacket: Mr. Completely + Dress: Michael Kors + Thigh High Boots: Necessary Clothing 

No comments:

Post a Comment