Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween 2016


How was your halloween - please let know what you guys dressed up as and where you went/what ya did! I'm always looking for dope ideas for costumes. Unfortunately this year my costumes (ho mouse and cat woman) have all been last minute so I was not creative with it at all which bummed me out. Regardless, I had a lot of fun with the coolest people.


On Saturday night we went out to Downtown St. Pete and saw a lot of interesting costumes. One of my best friends from high school and her date took us all around and they were basically the mayor of the town so you know what that means - unlimited drinks and food for free everywhere we went (major W).


On Halloween day, I dressed up as Catwoman (ho style, duh!) and my friend Chloe dressed up as a robber. We met up with some people in SoHo (Tampa - not New York, unfortunately) and although it was a bit dead for Halloween we managed to get into a bit of trouble. (Double W) I don't have any photos from Halloween night because my phone spazzed and totally died on me so I am once again phone less - for all of you who know me, that was my 7th iPhone in the last 6 months alone. Sigh.

Happy Halloween 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment